We can Improve Your Game
Do you love beach volleyball and would you like to combine this with a holiday in one of the most beautiful cities in the world? Our Summer beach camp is the best combination of sports, social fun and holiday. Cape Town is not only home to the best beaches in the world, but also have many other activities on offer.
Aimed at intermediate players aged 18 and up who are already committed and has the stamina to last an intensive week or two of coaching and games. Our clinics and camps focus on beach skills, individual fitness and competitive play. Our coaches are well trained and focused on helping you get the most from your experience.
Make sure you don’t lose out on this once in a lifetime experience!
Travel & Accommodation
*** International players
- Athletes are responsible for their own flights.
- We arrange comfortable, safe and secure accommodation (8 days/7 nights). Included in the fee.
- Travelling from and to the airport is reliable and safe via UBER.
- Alternative arrangements can be made for airport pickup at extra cost.
- Training venue is 15-20 min from the accommodation and transport is provided.
*** All Players
- Training is 1 or 2 weeks, Monday to Friday.
- 120 min Morning session and 90 min Afternoon session.
- Qualified coach and expert players lead your session.
- Practice matches to sharpen your skills.
- Identifying and correcting flawed fundamentals
- Local tournament on Saturdays at the end of every camp.
*** For your account
- Table Mountain
- Paragliding over Cape Town
- Vineyard Tours
- Robben Island
- Aquilla Game Reserve
- Victoria Alfred Waterfront
- Seal Snorkeling
- Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Boulders Penguin colony
Camps Bay Beach
Clifton 4th Beach
Meet the Team
Jerome is a FIVB qualified Beach Volleyball coach. Has been coaching for 5 years and is currently coach of the SA U19 National Team. He is one of SAs top players and has played in the SA National team from 2007-2014.
Trainer & Health Coach
Lianne is one of SA’s top beach volleyball players. She is also a qualified health psychologist who’s expertise sometimes helps athletes develop greater mental toughness.
Price per Player
R 2000 / week – Local Players
R 6000 / week -International Players
2 – 9 December 2018
13 – 20 January 2019
17 – 24 February 2019